The nuts and bolts:
I am a slasher. Not the bad horror film kind, but the millennial kind: the one with lots of projects going on and an interest in all things new and shiny. I am blogging-obsessed and share my weight loss and fitness journey over at Authentically Emmie (formerly Skinny Emmie).
I have a corporate marketing background with brand and product management experience, but have become obsessed with social media marketing where I now spend most of my working days working with clients in the fitness and fashion industries.
- Healthy living/weight loss/plus size fashion blog, Authentically Emmie
- Group blog about Kentucky, Her Kentucky
- Social media consultant and blogger, Enell Sports Bras
- Contributor, Her Kentucky
- FitFluential Ambassador
- ShePosts Contributor
- Speaking engagements on fitness/healthy living blogging
The more professional bio:
And now for the disclaimer:
This is a personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer. The information posted on this blog could be based on fact, experience, emotion, irrational fears and/or PMS. Use advice at your own risk.